Join us this morning as we look at the role of Home Mission - the final service in a series where we've been looking at the missions we support.
We also hear from our regional minister, Graeme, who talks about what 'Home Mission' does:
- gives grants to churches to support the work they do, such as helping towards the cost of a minister in smaller churches
- pays for regional associations (for us, the Eastern Baptist Association), including paying for regional ministers
- contributes towards the specialist teams supporting ministers and churches in the Baptist Union
He also talks about some of the projects and churches it has supported, as well as the work the Eastern Baptist Association (EBA) and its regional ministers do.
He and the EBA ask that we pray for:
- churches to be open to hearing God's will
- churches to discover how to grow discipleship
- for the EBA team to be open to God's leading
- for the EBA team to know where to prioritise
This morning we speak to Daphne, who has spent much of her time gardening. Her favourite song is Great Is Thy Faithfulness.
Share on the wall
It's absolutely great hearing from you, discovering things you've been doing, and sharing your encouragement. We would love for you to continue to send in pictures, tell us what you've been up to and learn of the ways God has been speaking to and encouraging you. We'd also like to share these to help encourage others at this difficult time. There's more information about how you can share this with us on our website.