Following Jesus' crucifixion through readings, worship and prayer, the Good Friday service is lead by Rob Hughes.
Readings from the service are listen in order below:
- Isaiah 53:1-10
- Luke 22:14-23 (The Last Supper)
- Mark 14:32-36 (Gethsemane)
- Luke 22:47-51 (Jesus' Arrest)
- Luke 22:66 - Luke 23:1 & Luke 23:13-25 (Jesus' Trial)
- Luke 23:33-43 (Jesus' Crucifixion)
- Luke 23:44-49 (It is Finished)
Alongside the readings and sermon, there were two short clips that help tell the story of Jesus' trial and crucifixion.
Clip 1: A short news-style clip with comments from a Roman Centurion. Some parts of this clip may not be suitable for younger viewers.
Clip 2: Who is God? This clip explains why Jesus was crucified.
Discover more of our sermons from Easter this year by clicking here.